St. Louis Thermostat – Wifi Thermostat – Programmable Thermostat
A thermostat is the brain of the heating and air conditioning system. We can service a variety of modern thermostats such as programmable thermostats, WiFi thermostats, and remote control thermostats.
A thermostat is the brain of the heating and air conditioning system. It is responsible for turning the system on and off. Thermostats work by sensing the temperature in a home. If the temperature falls above or below a certain setting, it switches the heating or air conditioning system on. When the temperature has been stabilized, it turns the system off.
Finding the Best Thermostat
At Air Excellence Heating and Cooling, we specialize in the installation and replacement of thermostats on HVAC systems. We can service a variety of modern thermostats such as programmable thermostats, WiFi thermostats, and wireless thermostats. These new models make heating and cooling your home simpler while also allowing you to reduce the costs of heating and cooling your home.
Call our St. Louis Thermostat experts today at (636) 980-0998.
Types of Thermostats We Can Install
Typically, there is a single thermostat for an entire home. Therefore, choosing the right kind of thermostat is important. At Air Excellence Heating and Cooling, we can install and replace all kinds of thermostats. This includes:
- WiFi Thermostat: You can control a WiFi thermostat through your computer or any other device that has web capabilities such as an android smartphone or iPhone. With these models, you can see the current temperature in the room, the mode, the humidity levels, and other details on your phone from any location. You can also adjust the temperature higher or lower and control other functions from anywhere that you have Internet access.
- Wireless Thermostat: You can control these thermostats through a remote control from anywhere in a room and many locations throughout your home. This allows you to make temperature adjustments without getting up and walking over to the thermostat.
- Programmable Thermostat: A programmable thermostat allows you to turn the heating or air conditioning on and off, according to a predetermined schedule. You can store several temperature settings for each day of the week. Once a temperature has been set, the thermostat will automatically increase or decrease the temperature without you having to attend to it. For example, you can program the thermostat to turn off when you are gone during the day and turn on just before you come home from work.
- Non-Programmable Thermostat: Non-programmable thermostats are the standard type of thermostat. These basic models are the simplest to use as they allow you to set the temperature manually. The can also have several innovative features including backlit displays, which make them easy to see and read at night.
- Heat Pump Thermostat: These thermostats are used to control heat pumps. They can be quickly installed, have backlit displays, and are very sensitive to temperature changes just like other thermostats.
How Can You Benefit From Installing a New Thermostat?
Thermostats serve a relatively simple, but a very important function. This is regulating the temperature in your home. By cycling the heat or air conditioner on and off according to the temperature in the room, the thermostat keeps the temperature in the room constant, not allowing it get too hot or too cold. In a time of rising energy costs, you can control your heating and cooling bills through the efficient use of a thermostat. At certain times during the day, you may not need to heat or cool your home as much. However, you still want your home to be comfortable when you return. In such a case, you can use a programmable thermostat or a WiFi thermostat to control the temperature in your home according to your personal schedule.
Contact the St. Louis HVAC Experts
If you would like to replace your old thermostat with a new model, we will guide you to help you determine the type of thermostat that will best fit your needs. To schedule an appointment for thermostat installation and replacement services, contact us today at (636) 980-0998.
Submit your review
Tech came to my home very quickly was friendly replace my thermostat" - via BBB
Had maintenance done tighten my thermostat told me about new ideas would recommend thank you" - via BBB
Did a good job would recommend" - via BBB